Grammar Slammer is an English grammar and spell check software designed to help writers show up with intelligible write-ups and content.
It can help you recognize grammar rules to help you avoid making the same mistakes in the future. The program seeks to have users learn the intricacies of the English language by giving answers to questions concerning the corrections the application makes.
Why should you choose Grammar Slammer?
- Cost-effective software. Grammar Slammer is not only great for users who want to deliver content that is error-free it is also friendly for their pockets. The many editions of this software can be found at reasonable prices compared to the steep tags software that is similar.
- Word integration. Word processors can be built with grammar and spelling checkers however they are only rules that are basic. With Grammar Slammer, users of Microsoft Word can gain more conf >
Virtual Writing Tutor is an English-as-a-second-language grammar checker made for both students and language teachers, or bloggers, writers, and other professionals. This free online grammar checker aims to provide learning opportunities for students during those instances when teachers are not available.
For teachers, the clear answer reduces their workload by automating their proofreading or editing task along with the means of giving feedback that is corrective their students on the assignments. With Virtual Writing Tutor, students can learn ESL independently and by receiving consistent and extensive feedback; and teachers can assign more writing tasks for their students without worrying all about checking the assignments of their students.
Why wouldn’t you choose Visual Writing Tutor?
- Less cliches, more power words. Cliches are the bane of English writers, and visual Tutor that is writing makes you don’t forget that, steering you against overused expressions in order to make your articles more interesting. The program has incorporated a cliche and power word checker tool to push you in this direction.
- Conversational English versus academic English. Physical ESL schools teach students to understand to differentiate amongst the utilization of conversational English and academic English. Visual Writing Tutor does the exact same by pointing out that words like best website to write essays “buy,” “eat,” or “wear” are best found in everyday talk, while more formalistic words and tone are best suited to speak that is academic compositions.
- Target structures. Teachers may need students to utilize prepositions that are particular past tense verbs, transition words, or adverbs while they prepare their assignments or thesis papers. Making use of the target structure tool, students can check whether such words are found in their writing.
- Field-related vocabulary. Show the depth of your understanding of your field of great interest by using terms unique to your discipline. Visual Tool that is writing will matches between words in your manuscript and the those included in the 47 fields of study on FieldStudy.com. Further, you are able to access field-related readings, glossaries, and audios associated with every match it finds.
- Dodge the plagiarism bullet. In such a way that you are actually inviting premature career suicide without realizing it, Visual Writing Tool gives you a guardian angel in the form of a paraphrase tool, to help you work up your gray matter rephrasing and extracting the thought of a source without going too obvious about it if you picked up a bad habit of lifting off materials from original authors and are too lazy rewording them.
13. Microsoft Word
The industry-standard and world’s most used word processing software, Microsoft Word is the application of choice of educators, students, firstline workers, businesses, and enterprises. Apart from its much vaunted institutional use, Microsoft Word can be built and created for personal use, the de facto app to look at, edit, create, and share beautiful documents.
Microsoft Word provides document editing and proofreading tools that enable users to customize their documents and work out them far better. Due to its features that are collaborative co-authoring capabilities, working on documents is simplified. Coworkers, bosses, and clients could work from the document that is same and everyone could be updated when there will be changes meant to a document.
Why wouldn’t you choose Microsoft Word?
- Industry-standard proofing tools. Irrespective of the rush of new players on the go, Microsoft Word’s proofing tools remain the benchmark by which the new programs are measured against. For many years publishing and other media companies have relied on MS Word to polish grammar, spelling, or style that is writing the click of a button on the options menu. Just ask any editor how things were before Track Changes appeared regarding the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Robust formatting tools. While you will find now more dedicated formatting programs, for a lot of others Microsoft Word’s formatting capabilities are nevertheless enough for their daily needs. Those that are actually acquainted with its formatting tools would swear they might adjust paragraph alignment, change kerning, line spacing and font attributes, create bulleted and numbered lists, add headers and footers, and insert items in a document such as for instance pictures or tables just as well because they could with all the page design tools that are best available in the market.
- Work directly with PDFs. You know you are in for the long haul for the rest of the day if you’ve ever been asked to change content in a PDF. Microsoft Word saves you from most of the trouble by allowing you to definitely edit elements like paragraphs, lists, and also tables. That doesn’t end there: once you’re done, you could save your working file as a Word or PDF document to your heart’s content.
- Real-time collaboration. What’s teamwork nowadays if a couple of people could not access and work the exact same file in the time that is same? The advent of high-speed internet made sure companies level up with regards to real-time collaboration, and Microsoft Word, seeing wisdom in all that, would not let itself fall behind.
Mention Microsoft Word these days & most likely Google Docs lurks around in certain corner of one’s mind. And it works both ways. Never mind that Google Docs is a purely web-based application, quite convenient if you don’t get access to a word processor that is desktop. The two programs have become inseparable in a lot of ways it’s a thing that is good could move elements amongst the two applications sans hassles most of the time.
Why wouldn’t you choose Google Docs?
- Accessible solution. The days when you yourself have to hold around a floppy disc or its modern counterpart, the ubiquitous USB if you don’t a whole laptop, to allow sharing or any primitive types of collaborative tasks are more or less Stone Age nowadays. Google Docs’ solution, access-anywhere cloud storage, is as compelling as it is highly convenient to the point some might even ask how they managed otherwise in the past.
- Collaborative editing. “Collaborative” might just be the Holy Grail of any human interaction these days, plus it proves well in the case of Google Docs. The program itself features its own built-in proofing tools—grammar or spell checker—but its true power lies in how it enables multiple users to polish any document off as needed. Comments and suggestions might be reviewed, rejected or accepted as necessary—in time that is real. If those are not enough, talk to any participant, also in real-time, for additional dimension.
- Instant save. Desktop processors likely have made a users that are few freaks for starters reason or any other. Google Docs saves you from contacting the psychosis that is mild performing instant saves at regular intervals to ensure that you don’t suffer a heart attack the next time you open your document rather than see your latest changes there.
Slick Write is a free proofreading that is online with nifty features to delight bloggers, writers, novelists, SEO professionals, and students. The application has a user-friendly interface, making it easier to proofreads a write-up or text. The tool comes in handy whenever you are creating a resume that demonstrates professionalism and excellent communication skills, leaving a great impression on potential employers when you look at the employment market.
Why should you choose write that is slick?
- Word association to cure writer’s block. It’s the only application out there that appears to remember the public enemy number one of writers and thought of coming up with a remedy: have artificial intelligence generate words into the context of real literature and fire up slacking neurons in order to connect with those previously unexplored regions where hidden plots, heroes and villains take abode.